Stacey Davy specializes in drafting and implementing sophisticated estate planning strategies for her clients to maximize the preservation of wealth across generations and minimize income, gift, estate and generation-skipping transfer taxes.
She also advises clients in all aspects of complex trust and probate administration matters, business succession planning, charitable giving, and business and real estate transactions. Stacey’s clients include business owners and executives, entrepreneurs, real estate investors, and other high-net worth individuals.
- Beverly Hills Estate Planning Council
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Selected as a Super Lawyers “Rising Star” in 2017
- Author and Presenter, “Probating Estates That Include a Business,” National Business Institute Probate Boot Camp
- Presenter, “Basic Tax Planning,” National Business Institute Estate Planning from A to Z
- Lead Researcher, “Integrating Business Succession and Wealth Transfer Planning Techniques,” USC Tax Institute
- Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review, Staff Member, 2008-2009